This is what we would like you to do…
- Day-to-day you will be responsible for management, publishing and conversation for our clients on a variety of social networks and online communities.
- Creating and implementing content and campaign strategies — working with creative and strategy teams and originating content plans.
- Producing reports on effectiveness of our social media activity and work with digital strategists to recommend areas for change and improvement.
- Bring your passion for and knowledge of social media marketing to support the wider strategy team and agency with ideas, expertise and guidance.
• First and foremost the creative brain in the team
• Able to come up with creative solutions to clients briefs
• A strong copywriter who has the ability to craft highly engaging social media posts
• Moderate and monitor clients’ social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) using relevant social media automation marketing software
• Recommend and optimize clients’ social content calendar to generate the highest engagement
• Manage the company’s influencer marketing programs
• Develop and deliver performance reports of on-going engagement & activation campaigns
• Assist Account Director in maintaining oversight of clients’ overall project timelines to ensure that deadlines and milestones are adequately addressed and resourced
• Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverable
• Participate in prospects and clients meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
What are the skills we want?
- You will have experience in managing social media channels and campaigns with the ability to show the impact your management has had on the success of these channels (at least 3 years)
- In-depth knowledge of how to use social media platforms from Facebook to Twitter, LinkedIn to YouTube, TikTok to Instagram.
- Proven ability to plan and create impactful content in a range of social media channels – from words to imagery or videos.
- A genuine interest in the role of social media in the marketing mix, and knowledge of how these channels can be used to deliver against a range of marketing objectives from recruitment to sales or customer service.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build relationships online and offline and allow you to respond to user-generated content and comments in line with the Guidelines established for the channels.
- Comfortable with numbers as well as words – able to produce monthly reports on impact. Experience of using social media insight tools and platforms is desirable.
- You should be fluent in both Italian and English, while knowledge of other languages is a plus
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (Legge 903/77).