GWC World is seeking creative, talented and passionate Creative Director for our MILAN OFFICE (Italy) to create innovative, stunning and effective marketing experiences for our International clients. The ideal candidate will combine creative inspiration with the ability to create thoughtful, groundbreaking, inspirational creative that will connect with customers across all channels.
· Come up with a creative vision and direction that becomes contagious for others for our most important and highest impact projects, and bring that vision to fruition as part of 360° campaigns executed via internal and external partners.
· Use programs such as Adobe CS to create artifacts such as creative briefs, presentation decks, sketches, and comps to communicate concepts and bring ideas to life
· Articulate and “sell” creative concepts to peers, senior management and Executive Producers
· Proactively ideate, and define creative deliverables across channels that help drive marketing objectives
· Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets including key art and trailers; video, digital, social media, print, merchandising and other assets for a combination of shows with a large degree of autonomy
· Approve creative and manage blockers or obstacles in the process.
· Lead the execution of key campaign creative assets within budget and on-time
· Coach and mentors junior staff
· Work with senior leadership to create policies and procedures, best practices that impact the broader department
· 7+ years of creative design experience that encompasses digital, interactive, marketing, and brand design
· A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention and innovation with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas in print, outdoor, AV, social, digital, transmedia, events and experiential that can effectively market.
· Deep knowledge of design and associated tools and principals
· Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Excellent presentation skills and interactive story telling ability
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven success in project management and execution across all forms of media, print, video, social and digital mass media.
· Creative writing skills
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sharp attention to detail
· Strong creative and project management skills
· Extensive experience in social, digital and transmedia
· Ability to manage creative teams, inspire great creative and problem solve.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (Legge 903/77).