WE want you, if
WE want you, if
you have passion. Are you motivated and resolute?
Here at GWC World we believein the value of people and we are always looking for professionals who love their job and believe in the strength of the group.
Even if there isn’t any opening, specific to your CV, please send your spontaneous application!
Our Senior Project Managers are insanely talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. Senior project managers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential.
Our Senior PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work GWC World is known for – they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we’d like to see: Experience in interactive project management. We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start. Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work. An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams.
They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists. Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media. A familiarity with bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
We are now seeking talented Android Developers to drive our mobile app development for major enterprise clients.
You will join a new development team in Prague, working on both small-and large-scale mobile projects for global companies. – Developing effective, stable, mobile applications, – Taking care about developing and incorporating good UX/UI into apps, – Understanding quality requirements, testing procedures and working with colleagues to ensure quality standards are adhered too. – Seeking opportunities to automate processes and create reusable code, – You will work closely with key team members including architects, UX/UI specialists, project managers, etc.
At this moment we are looking for somebody who would like to grow up with us in Prague.
Who are you?
You can speak fluently Czech to help us with communication out.
Well organized to take care about office, and bureaucracy administration.
Willing to learn and apply to new things digital marketing and advertising campaign.
A desire to learn and experience all facets of traditional and new media.
Ability to multitask and thrive while working under very tight deadlines;
Good verbal and written communication skills in english;
Ability to effectively manage time by appropriately prioritizing work while also Accurately completing work tasks and paying close attention to details.
Ability to work with standard internet and pc system (Excel,PPT,Mac,windows)
What we offer?
Part time job for 3 full-days in week,
Friendly, creative and positive international enviroment,
Cooperation in charge with the Account Manager on new projects and grow in this field up.
Improve your skills in communication field.
Work with international clients
Apply for this job on email@example.com
This is a chance for an enthusiastic digital designer to join a rapidly growing in our Agency based in Prague.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
Required Skills & Experience:
Highly desired Skills & Experience:
GWC World is a full service Agency based in Prague. Someone with strong conceptual and hands on digital design skills, with a broad knowledge of interactive/digital experiences. You will put your obsession for detail and pixel perfect execution working with with Creative Directors, Account and Developers.
And we want you to be part of it…for the long haul.
At GWC World, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, and understands the world of both big campaigns and social micro-content. Our art directors here serve a slightly different (and more senior) role than more traditional “digital creative types”.
Who are you?
You’re an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation.
You understand creative problem solving and have a passion for creating compelling visual solutions for all platforms.
You’re an adaptable big idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere, and have the ability to guide a brainstorm.
You can execute quickly and manage your time well.
You are also aware of your strengths and your weaknesses.
You’re cool in the face of a challenge.
The task at hand:
• You’ll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces of content to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as GWC World-wide projects
• Displays thought leadership in areas of typography, layout, and design trends
• You’ll work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support and deliver on our core community and brand specific campaigns
• You’ll care more about concepting, art directing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work
• Offers feedback on current and prospective creative content
• Streamlines processes to improve creative team structure
The ideal candidate has:
• A strong aesthetic sense and excellent attention to detail; sold design work and the samples to show for it
• Experience with designing all things digital and social: sites, Facebook tabs, and templates, mobile apps, social sweeps projects and work with tie-ins to the shopper and experiential realms
• Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
• A strong portfolio reflecting 2+ years experience
• A good understanding of information architecture and effective usability techniques
• Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
• The ability to follow direction, and give and take constructive criticism; an aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
• A basic understanding of UI/UX
• An obsession with sports, music, or food-we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix